Let's fight the coronavirus together with your will and our technology.
Chemical Free Sanitization
Philips UV light kills 99.9% virus including coronavirus
Cover wide area
ABOUT UV LAMP
● UV Lamp IS A SANITIZATION DEVICE WHICH USES UV-C (UV Type C) TECHNOLOGY
● IN THE CURRENT SCENARIO OF COVID-19, WE ENSURE THAT UV Lamp IS THE PRODUCT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.
● Proven technology for your home, workplace, or any other environment.
● Environmentally friendly, chemical, and residue-free.
● Ergonomically Designed, Sturdy.
● The Wooden finish. Perfect for Home, offices, conference hall, etc
1. Lamp Size:- L-20cm, W-20cm, H-35cm
2. Weight: 1.4 KG
3. Mains supply-220V AC
4. LAMP SOURCE: UV-C 22W (11X2).
5. Safety Timer:20 Sec.
6. Auto switch Off timer: 20 min.
7. Recommended distance (4ft).
8. Portable and easy to use
UV-C EFFECT AND UTILITY
● Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation [UVGI] is a disinfection method that uses short-wavelength ultraviolet [ultraviolet C or UV-C] light to kill or inactivate microorganisms by destroying “nucleic acids” and disrupting their DNA, leaving them unable to perform vital cellular functions.
● UV LAMPdevice can produce strong enough UV-C light (using Philips TUV) on surfaces to make them inhospitable environments to microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, molds, and other pathogens.
● UV light is electromagnetic radiation with wavelengths shorter than visible light but longer than X-rays. UV is categorized into several wavelength ranges, with short-wavelength UV (UV-C) considered "germicidal UV". Wavelengths between about “200 nm and 300 nm” are strongly absorbed by nucleic acids.
● The effectiveness of germicidal UV depends on the “length of time” the “intensity” and” wavelength” of the UV radiation Above is the graph showing the Absorption DNA effectiveness of the UV-C technology derived with respect to the relative effectiveness and wavelength.